Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

FOOD

Apparently I'm not a very good blogger. I either want to post three times a day, or once every 3 weeks. No bueno.

But I've been a little busy. Some crazy stuff at work, some crazy stuff at home...and of course, stuffing my face at Thanksgiving with the fam.

So as a quick update, some pics from the family's Thanksgiving lunch. Man, did we eat!

Step-nephew-in-law Bryce eyeing the camera, as sis-in-law Carrie sets up the counter for diggin' in.

Fine cutlery and plates. We go all out.

Bayou Bourbon glazed ham. You don't even know.

Rolls are browning, and marshmallows are melting.

Broccoli Cheese Casserole. It's not a holiday without it.

Ditto on the banana sheet cake. YUM.

Lori, my niece. I think I caught her off guard here.

When do we stop putting olives on our fingertips? Oh yeah...never.

The turkey - deep fried and delicious.

Apparently I really liked the broccoli cheese casserole. 

Hope you all had a chance to dig in and enjoy this holiday with family, friends, and basically all of your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment