Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

starting something new

Well hello, internetters...
I've decided to start something new.
If you can't tell...I've decided to start a blog.


I've thought about it for awhile. I think I have a lot to share with the world...not sure if anyone else will agree, but why not give it a shot? 


So here I am. I decided to start this today because I got a major kudos. I have two hard-core hobbies: cooking and scrapbooking. I like to think that I'm pretty good at both, though proficient at neither.


Anyway, I recently made a mini-album for my husband, in celebration of our first year of marriage. There happened to be a contest at Technique Tuesday's blog. So, I entered my little project (because it fit the bill) and guess what? I got a 2nd place title!


I won't lie, it made me happy. And validated. Okay, there were only 4 entries in total. But in the top 3 of that? I'm psyched!


My project is below, along with some of the items I used. I'll be posting more on this blog about my various projects, both in the cooking and crafting world. And as the title suggests - in the wifery world. With my husband, it's always an adventure!
















Patterned paper = Jillibean Soup - Dutch Mustard Soup 6x6 pad
Die-Cutes = Jillibean Soup - Dutch Mustard Soup Coordinating Die-Cut Shapes
Cardstock = The Paper Studio Kraft Cardstock (from Hobby Lobby)
Stamps = Various Studio AE and Ali Edwards Designs stamps from Technique Tuesday; plus a few others from Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann and/or Michael's that I haven't had time to track down yet!
Letter stickers on the front are some old old old Thickers from American Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment